I’m not one to make New Year’s resolutions. The reason? I’m not good at keeping them. I did make a resolution one year. It was to not eat a quarter of a bag of M&M’s in one sitting. I succeeded for a little over a month, then I was sabotaged by hubby who bought a colorful bag of white, pink, and red ones a week before Valentine’s Day. And during a movie I ate half the bag.
So this year, Dylann suggested I do a New Year’s resolution I could keep or rules to follow while choosing a resolution.
- While scarfing down chocolates, I resolve not to read the saturated fat content.
- I resolve to never make a resolutions that has to do with chocolate, cookies, or pastries.
- No writer’s resolutions because they are just as troublesome as food resolutions.
- Never make a dieting resolution…see resolution #2
- Never make a resolution about exercising…unless it’s to not exercise on certain days.
So there you have it…my New Year’s resolutions. Do you make a New Year’s resolution? If so, do you succeed?
Love and hugs,